So I got my list and my coupons together and the kids and I headed out.
Here's what I got:
- 3 Boxes 20 count Finish Powerball Dishwasher Detergent (on sale for $3.49 with $1.50 in Register Rewards, used .75 off coupon on each one)
- 2 Lunchables with desert on sale 2/$3 with $1 Register Reward, used $1/1 coupon and
- 2 Sub Sandwich Lunchables on sale 2/$2 with $1 Register Reward ( used $1/1 coupon)
- Nutrogena Lip Gloss $7.99 (In Store coupon for $2 off and MFR coupon for $3 off)
- Jet Dry (on Sale for $3.49 with $1.50 in Register Rewards, used .55 off coupon)
- Scotch Manila Envelopes (small 10 pack) on sale for $1.99
- L'Oreal Vive Pro Shampoo & Conditioner (Each on sale for $2.99, used $2/1 on each)
- 2Nabisco Fig Newton Cookies $4.49 each ( used $1/1 each)
- 2 Bottles Maybelline Fast Finish Nail Polish on Clearance for $2.29 each
- 1 3 Pack of Gum $2.99
- 4 Dove Dark Chocolate Bars (fillers) .39 each
My total: $33.86
My Savings: $44.67
Now let me state a couple of things:
1. I did 5 separate transactions in order to use all of my Register Rewards.
2. I have a discount card because of the company my husband works for so I get an extra 15% off most items and 20% off Walgreens items. However you have to scan this card before you scan anything else. On my largest transaction both the cashier and I forgot to scan this card. My savings would have been greater if I had.
3. I didn't need all the Dove fillers. I had set the gum and envelopes aside in order to use them in a later transaction after I had received my Register Rewards. I really only needed two Dove chocolate bars as fillers. This would have saved me a little money as well.
4. The cookies were marked as being on sale 2/$6 I believe and I didn't check this at the register. One of the drawbacks of having three kids with you when you are shopping.
All in all I am very happy with how I did.
If you don't understand how Register Rewards work. Just let me know. I'll be more than happy to explain it to you.
~The Boss Lady~