Sunday, May 29, 2011

Coming Soon!

I'm in Alabama this week.  My mom was visiting with us this past week and she needed a ride home  :)  Thus we brought her home and thought we would stay for bit.  My first cousin who is like a sister to me gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on Wednesday of last week so I'm excited to get to meet her.  I most likely won't have much time to post much this week but my plan is to cover Walgreens next.  Their Register Reward system is sweet if you work it right with coupons.  Please let me know if there is a topic you would like me to cover.  I am more than happy to go WWW exploring or store exploring if it's not too far away.

I hope you are all enjoying a beautiful Lord's day.  It's plenty hot down here!

Take care now, ya here!
The Boss Lady :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your feedback. Feel free to contact me at any time via e-mail or by comment here. bossladysruminations (at) yahoo (dot) com.