Thursday, May 5, 2011

Limited time savings on GAS!

Now let's face it gas is outrageous right now and we would all LOVE to save on it if we can.  Normally we think "There's not really any way I can save on gas."  Well I'm here to tell you that right now there is.  Not only does Kroger have an ongoing program that is pretty good, I'll post another time soon about it in depth, but this week Publix is doing one of their Gas Gift Card promotions.
What is this???  You ask!  Well Let me tell you.  From now until next Monday or Tuesday, depending on when the Publix add in your area ends, you can save $10 on $50 worth of gas at Publix.   All you have to do is spend $25 on groceries and have the coupon from this weeks add presented at checkout.   Sweet huh?!  We've participated in this many times in the past and it is a really great deal.  I assume that the same rules apply as they have in the past that for EVERY $25 you spend on groceries you can buy a $50 gas card for $40.

For example:  You spend $100 on groceries.  You can now pick up 4 Gas Cards paying $160 for them and then later use them at the pump to buy $200 worth of gas!

Sorry but I just love this!

So go clip your coupons and and get your grocery list together and while your there save yourself some money on that ever present, ever needed and very expensive GAS!

~The Boss Lady~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your feedback. Feel free to contact me at any time via e-mail or by comment here. bossladysruminations (at) yahoo (dot) com.