Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Moment of Thanks

I just want to take a moment to say how very thankful I am that to the best of my knowledge at this time all my friend and family back home are safe. I know there has been much devestation wreaked by multiple tornadoes. One that went through my families home town was a mile wide. I'm praying for those grieving over the loss of loved ones and homes and I pray the Lord will comfort them.

Be extra thankful for those around you today. For your family and friends. We can all be gone in an instant. Let's always strive to live each day for the Lord and live it as though there is no tomorrow, only if the Lord wills will we enjoy another day on this earth.

So take a moment and say a prayer of thanks for all of those you are blessed to have and pray for comfort for those grieving.

~The Boss Lady~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your feedback. Feel free to contact me at any time via e-mail or by comment here. bossladysruminations (at) yahoo (dot) com.