Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cleaning out !

My stash that is!

My new home has a new office for me..... however this new office is not very large. It is 9 x 9. I on the other hand have colllected WAY too many things over the years.

Fabric
Tote Bags
Onesies
Bibs
Ribbons
You name it.... I've probably got it.

I've posted a starting list on my G.R.I.T.S. Embroidery Facebook page. You can view it and make comments, requests here.

Cleaning Out Sale List
GRITS Embroidery's Etsy Shop

So it's time to clean out! If your interested in anything particular let me know. I'll see if I've got it. We'll work out a price and it can be yours! I am listing some items on Etsy. There is so much and I don't have a truly working computer to list pictures with so I'll do my best with what I can.

Happy, happy, joy, joy!

Stacie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your feedback. Feel free to contact me at any time via e-mail or by comment here. bossladysruminations (at) yahoo (dot) com.