Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Not what we hoped

Well we got the appraisal back. To say the least it was not what we were hoping for. I won't go into the boring details but we will be talking with our builders tonight trying to come up with a solution for our problem.

I enjoyed my first day of true Coupon shopping.

Here are the deals I scored:

TARGET:
2 pks Huggies Jumbo pack diapers on Sale $8.50 2 - $2 off coupons & 1 $1.50 MFR coupon. Total $11.50 for both packs.
Softsoap on Sale $1 used .50 off coupon. Total spent. .50
Pop Tarts buy 4 for $10 receive $5 Gift Card used $2.00 off coupon. Paid $8 received $5 gift card.

I'm pretty happy with my finds. I'll be sure to let you know how the other deals pan out.

So for now I'm blogging while my little man sleeps. Then it's on to fixing dinner and finishing up that minky pillowcase order.

I'm hoping to use this avenue for some GRITS Embroidery sweepstakes, polls and such. Let me know if you would be interested in participating. Also if you have a GRITS Embroidery product send me your pictures and I'll post them on the customer photo page!

Have a great day!
~Stacie~


I purchased a couple of other things as well but they weren't excellent deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your feedback. Feel free to contact me at any time via e-mail or by comment here. bossladysruminations (at) yahoo (dot) com.