Thursday, March 18, 2010

A new, not advised way to lose weight.

Well as some of you know I returned home sick from the Ladies Getaway in Lafayette, IN a couple of weekends ago. At the time I thought it was food poisoning. I still feel it could have been. However over the past months I have had bouts of the same symptoms. My mom feels it could be reflux but until I see a doctor we can't be sure. Well over that weekend I lost 4 lbs. as sick as I was. I had a very similar bout yesterday and today. I'm now down another 4 lbs. Putting me at a weight I haven't seen since before Thanksgiving. I don't mind the weight loss, it's just the way I lost it that I don't prefer.

With the way I was feeling yesterday I was unable to run all the errand I had scheduled. We did get a call though to show the house. They came at 6. I haven't heard feedback yet but I did finally get feedback from last weeks showing. Turns out they didn't care for having another living space off of the family room. They did buy one of the houses in the neighborhood, the most expensive I believe. I feel like this will be good for us.

I finished a couple of orders Tuesday. One was for some clearanced aprons with names only. Thanks Bekah! The other was for minky travel pillowcases. This was a new customer. Yeah! I will be posting pictures.













I did get to finish my errands this morning. They included dropping off our house plans at White House Building Supply. They are giving us a quote on our lumber package. I also made a trip to Rite Aid. I scored Right Guard Men's Deodorant and Glade Sense and Spray (Starter Kit) for just $6.10!!! (including tax!) I had two coupons, totaling $3.50 for the deodorant, a $3.00 coupon for the Glade and a $3 off of $15 Rite Aid coupon. I am quite happy with my deal.

Walgreens was my next stop. I purchased two boxes of Children's Chewable Zyrtec. Caleb goes through this like crazy during spring time. It was on sale for $9.99 a box, I had two $2.00 off coupons as well as my 15% Caterpillar Discount Card. My total was $14.64 and I received a $5 off my next Walgreens Purchase Coupon! Sweet!

On to Al's Foodland where I scored Pepperidge Farm Sourdough and White Bread for .99!!! What a deal! I also love there pick 5 for $19.99 (I picked 2 packages lean ground beef, a boston butt, boneless pork chops and chicken tenderloins!) I didn't buy any Blanco's this trip though. :( Next time for sure!

After that I swung by Sonic and Levi and I some lunch. My neighbor was very sweet and offered to watch him while I ran my errands. She has an adorable 2 year old son as well and they get along great.

Now I've spent naptime watching a recording of CSI:NY, painting my toenails and just relaxing. I hope all of you are having a wonderful day.

Be sure to let me know if you are interested in participating in the coming GRITS sweepstakes and such. Read my previous post for more information.

~Stacie~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your feedback. Feel free to contact me at any time via e-mail or by comment here. bossladysruminations (at) yahoo (dot) com.