Monday, March 15, 2010

Hopefully...

Today will be the day. The day we hear from the bank. The day they say, " You are good to Go, come sign the papers." I pray today is the day. The past week we have been waiting to find out if our new house will appraise for enough so that we can get our construction loan. I won't go into too much detail but basically they will only loan us 80% of the appraisal cost of the house since we still owe on the land. They said it would take a week for the appraisers to get the job done and we were hoping to find out Friday but the man handling our construction loan was out of the office until today. So hopefully today will be the day! I know it will ease my mind considerably but most especially Derek's. He is teaching the adult Bible class right now, Sunday nights only, and for him it is like he has two full time jobs. He puts so much time and thought into it and it adds to his stress level. So..... knowing the house is a go will definitely make him feel better.

I feel like I am slowly getting over my cold. Being able to sleep at night has come down to taking two of my nightime Sudafed instead of just the recommended dosage of one. Caleb is still coughing but he is definitely better. Lily seems to be pretty much over it. Levi has never gotten to bad and Derek is on the upside as well.

Business has been good lately. At least I consider it good. I doubt many other business owners would :) Thanks to my sweet friend Steph I seem to be getting an order about every two to three weeks. She sent me another order on Saturday for four cute burp cloths. My friend Kelly, from back home, place a big order for a blanket, two minky pillow covers and two birthday bibs. Her sweet children all have birthday in the beginning of April. They will be 4, 2 and 1. Lord willing the kids and I will be at their birthday party. I am excited to go and be there but sad at the same time as their family is moving near St. Louis. I'll miss seeing her whenever I go back home to visit. We've been great friends now for over 16 years!!! Wow, I never thought I would see the day when I could say that about anyone! I'm feeling my age this morning.

I've spent a lot of time researching my "grocery" deals for the week. Although most of the items aren't groceries. I'll be sure to post my deals after I snag them! I really hope it works out the way it's supposed to!

Today will be spent picking up the house, cleaning the tub and vacumming the remaining grout particles left from the tile installation. In other words making sure the house is in showing condition. I've got another order for two minky travel pillowcases I need to knock out today. I will hopefully post pictures of the finished products.

I'm also making a few new recipes this week from PW or her Tasty Kitchen so I will plan to blog about them as well. I hope you are all having a wonderful week! Give God the glory!

~Stacie~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your feedback. Feel free to contact me at any time via e-mail or by comment here. bossladysruminations (at) yahoo (dot) com.