Saturday, July 2, 2011

You have to try this!

I know this has nothing to do with coupons however if you are a coffee drinker it does have to do with saving you money!

I read The Pioneer Womans blog every once in a while when I have a free moment.  Last week I came accross her recipe for Iced Coffee.  Yesterday I decided to try it.  Talk about YUMMY!  I purchased Mocha Coffee and let is soak overnight.  I only had a 1 gallon container unlike Ree so I only soaked 1/2 of my bag of coffee grounds.  I fixed hubby and I each a glass this morning.  Half coffee (strained of course) poured over ice with Half and Half and chocolate syrup.  I used a little Stevia to sweeten.  It is fantastic you've got to try it.

Here's the link to Ree's recipe!

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2011/06/perfect-iced-coffee/

Happy Saturday!
Stacie  AKA The Boss Lady

1 comment:

  1. I tried this recipe a couple of weeks ago, with some leftover cinnamon spice coffee. I'm hooked!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your feedback. Feel free to contact me at any time via e-mail or by comment here. bossladysruminations (at) yahoo (dot) com.