Friday, September 10, 2010

Current GRITS Embroidery Promotions!

Back to School Special: Take $5 off of every $50 you spend. Ends Sept. 30th

Birthday Special: In honor of my upcoming 32nd birthday the "Jessica Bag" is only $15! That's a 50% savings! Comes in Color Choice 1: Cherry Linen


Morning Glory Linen exterior

with Full Moon Dot Cherry interior.

And last but not least go support my friend Jessica over at Vanilla Stitchin'.
"LIKE" her on Facebook and mention that GRITS Embroidery sent you. When you do this you will receive either $5 off your next order or FREE shipping off your next order.

Happy Friday!
Stacie
www.gritsembroidery.com
G.R.I.T.S. Embroidery on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your feedback. Feel free to contact me at any time via e-mail or by comment here. bossladysruminations (at) yahoo (dot) com.